Silk screen printing workshop:
Impressions of Art
Try your hand in textile painting and one of the techniques of textile art – silkscreen textile printing.
The silkscreen workshop starts with a presentation and a demonstration of examples by a museum employee, which is followed by personalised print with a silkscreen frame (on a fabric taken from home).
You will have a chance to print a masterpiece from the museum's collection or details from the building's architecture.
Each student will create a unique piece, experimenting with colours and their impressions and enjoying the creative process!
- Minimum number of participants – 5; the maximum number of participants in the group is 15.
- Information about admission fees is available here.
- It is recommended to arrive at the museum around 15-20 minutes before the beginning of the activity to allow time for the services of the ticket office and cloakroom.
- This activity is accessible for people with reduced mobility. Practical information about the museum's accessibility can be found here.
- The activity can be adapted for students from special schools as well as ethic minority students by adapting the language difficulty level. In the above cases please confirm and discuss the course of the activity with museum staff.