Guided tour includes information about artists and artworks that are represented in Art Museum RIGA BOURSE and takes you through different time periods and their importance in art history. The main themes of the guided tour can be changed according to the needs and interests of the participants.
Tour can be themed around concrete parts of the permanent exhibition or current exhibition at the museums’ Great Exhibition Hall.
Our permanent exhibition includes:
- 16th-20th century Western European paintings, sculptures and other valuables;
- Traditional art of Asian cultures like Egypt, Japan, China, India and Indonesia;
- Paintings of Nicholas Roerich;
- Ceramics, sculptures and numismatics from Ancient Greece and Rome.
- Minimum number of participants – 5; the maximum number of participants in the group is 15.
- Information about admission fees is available here.
- It is recommended to arrive at the museum around 15-20 minutes before the beginning of the activity to allow time for the services of the ticket office and cloakroom.
- This activity is accessible for people with reduced mobility. Practical information about the museum's accessibility can be found here.
- The activity can be adapted for students from special schools as well as ethic minority students by adapting the language difficulty level. In the above cases please confirm and discuss the course of the activity with museum staff.